Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- The incumbent is responsible for managing the KYC Database and ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements for EWZL Group customers thereby facilitating a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
- Maintains and manages a unified KYC database for EWZL Group Customers to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provides 2nd level support through a team of Data Integrity Coordinators to EWZL customer touch points on KYC on-boarding.
- Submits KYC details to the Registrar General’s office for validation as part fulfilment of the statutory instrument SI95/2014.
- Ensures customer documents for KYC, SIM swaps, EcoCash activation are archived to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Analyses and reviews KYC on-boarding processes in consultation with key stakeholders to improve customer experience and regulatory compliance.
- Develops and implements plans for assessing the quality of new sources of data.
- Develops and implements project plans to improve database quality.
- Analyse and identify KYC data sets requiring remediation and lead the data remediation initiatives to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Pro-actively communicate data quality and thought leadership internally and externally to improve compliance.
- Ensures platforms reconciliations are done to minimize non-compliance exposure due to active unregistered customers (KYC vs. CvBS status)
- Disconnects non-compliant lines in line with SI95/2014 requirements.
- Analyses stakeholder roles, designs and implement KYC system user profile matrix.
- Reviews the subscriber registration user profiles periodically in line with IS-Risk policy.
- Validates monthly Dealer and Brand Ambassador KYC commission payment schedules as provided by Sales & Distribution.
- Ensures that all departmental policies, processes and procedures are risk compliant and all new or amended processes and procedures have been vetted and signed off by both Risk Management.
- Immediately escalate to the Manager Customer Support Operations any instance of material risk i.e., any situation that may expose the organisation to: –
- Continuously scan the environment to come up with initiatives to improve KYC system and on-boarding processes to improve customer experience and regulatory compliance.
- Regularly meet with your line manager, peers and your counterparts in EWZL Group to establish needs and/or recommended revisions to the existing KYC processes and procedures.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Commercial Degree or any other relevant discipline
- 2 to 4 years’ working experience within customer experience in the telecoms sector.