Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for implementing and executing strategies to retain Platinum Customers and increase loyalty through developing and optimising loyalty and retention programs.
- Develop and optimize loyalty programs to increase the Lifetime Value of the customer base by improving retention, engagement, and loyalty – maximizing the customer experience and perceived value of the brand through data, testing, and personalization.
- Implement, analyse, and enhance existing and new Platinum Customer retention & loyalty programs.
- Build daily reporting and operational metrics for Platinum Customer Loyalty & Retention.
- Lead continuous improvement across areas of customer retention and looking for opportunities to increase loyalty.
- Identify market opportunities for driving loyalty strategy, roadmap, and features in partner channels.
- Drive the strategy and design for Platinum Customer experience with loyalty partners.
- Understand and translate Platinum Customer needs by segmenting into impactful loyalty strategies across the customer lifetime value.
- Assess current landscape and create appropriate needed processes, organization and structure to accurately measure the current status of these programs.
- Creates feedback loops for Platinum Customer base to gather productive feedback to help hone loyalty strategies.
- Creates, execute, and analyse surveys and other research projects to create a continuous feedback cycle with Platinum Customers.
- Helps design customer journey flows, define opportunities to increase effectiveness of email marketing strategies, and measure results and ROI of these campaigns with the Marketing Team.
- Plan email-marketing calendar and executions for existing customer base in close cooperation with the Marketing Department.
- Works with Customer Experience and quality assurance resources to ensure top-class Platinum Customer service support and differentiated customer experience standards across our Platinum Customer channels and touch points.
- Sets Platinum Customer prioritization standards and SLAs with back-office support functions across the business.
- Regularly meet with peers in the organization to establish needs and/or recommended revisions to the existing Platinum Customer management processes.
- Track and communicate competitor activity, to keep up with market trends and offer the best products.
- Ensure a clear understanding of markets (local and international), Platinum Customer management trends for product development.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Customer Experience Management, Service and/or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ working experience within customer service and or customer experience management in the telecoms sector.