Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- To support Platinum Customer lock-in strategy by offering differentiated and prioritized relationship-based customer service support. The incumbent will also offer a supportive analytics role in gathering market intelligence and analysing customer behaviour data to inform and influence bespoke product offering for Platinum Customers.
- Offers differentiated and personalized relationship-based Platinum Customer support.
- Segments & continuously tracks Regional Platinum subscriber activity.
- Provides monthly feedback reports on all Platinum Customer activity for the reporting period.
- Coordinates the on-boarding and de-boarding of Regional Platinum Customers.
- Offers prioritized support for Platinum Customers’ product and service fulfilment for new and existing products, (e.g., new devices, voice and data roaming, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Maisha etc.)
- Creates cross-selling opportunities for Platinum Customer and offering them upgrade and migration opportunities; facilitates ease of access to new services and quick adoption by Platinum Customer.
- Analyze Platinum Customer portfolio to establish the best possible packaging that meets the subscribers needs based on usage history.
- Implement Regional Platinum Customer engagement events and functions and offers on-demand Platinum support & Product sales at high-profile events.
- Plan and coordinate Platinum Customer events in liaison with Marketing Department.
- Works with Customer Experience and quality assurance resources to ensure top-class Platinum Customer service support and differentiated customer experience standards across our Platinum Customer channels and touch points
- Regularly scan the environment to identify opportunities to improve existing approaches to Platinum Customer management.
- Measure and track CX metrics on identified transformation opportunities for Platinum Customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture.
- Analyze data and come up with new products and concepts
- Track and communicate competitor activity, to keep up with market trends and offer the best products.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Customer Experience Management, Service and/or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ working experience within customer service and or customer experience management in the telecoms sector.