Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- The main purpose of the job is to enable business value through effective and efficient management and delivery of assigned projects’ scope within budget and time. This is achieved by following the projects processes within the governance framework.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of the project delivery strategy
- Adhere to best practice in project delivery, whilst tracking and reporting on each Technology project and its impact on business performance.
- Monitoring & controlling of project-related CAPEX and OPEX budgets
- Producing and controlling the project plan/schedule, as well as ensuring project quality, budget and risk management.
- Facilitates collection of and documents Lessons Learnt for benefit of future similar projects
- Continuously monitors project business case validity and advises Manager – Systems and Services Delivery if otherwise.
- Monitors the procurement process for project requirements such as equipment and services from vendors.
- Conduct project delivery gap analysis, then recommend and execute corrective actions.
- Follow the Project Governance in order to manage and deliver project products and documented information to acceptable quality
- Ensures internal team and third parties’ compliance with the company SHE policy.
- Develops appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution
- Supervise subcontractors on infrastructure projects
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Business Management, ICT, Operations Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Project Management Certification – PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP® mandatory. Other relevant certifications an added advantage
- Relevant Postgraduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Critical Skills Required
- Planning, coordination, and time management skills
- Team building and motivation for delivery
- Competent in MS-Office, especially Excel and MS PowerPoint as a minimum
- Written and oral communication, including report writing for various stakeholder groups
- Analytical and decision making under pressure
- Negotiating and influencing skills