Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
The incumbent is responsible for second-level customer support for the Contact Centres and Retail Shops personnel thereby facilitating a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
- Responds to and investigate customer/ end user inquiries and issues via logged phone calls and email in a timely and courteous manner
- Processes bulk airtime adjustments (MTRs) for corporate customers and staff
- Identifies problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Performs changes/modifications, on subscriber profiles as per customer requests and in line with prescribed business policies and procedures
- Activates Value-added services/supplementary services (Roaming, data)
- Escalates and follows up on unresolved queries with 2nd level support (NoC, EcoCash, Billing etc.)- to ensure full resolution of customer queries
- Comes up with initiatives that ensure first contact resolution is in line with digital transformation drive
- Provides Billing related queries support within agreed turnaround times.
- Participates in UATS for selected products & services before official launch to customers and raise key issues from a customer perspective and report these obstacles to team leader.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of information that may be disclosed when working on users systems
- Identifies and escalates appropriate training for CSRs for an effective first contact resolution to improve customer experience
- Organizes and maintains a proper filing system to ensure easy retrieval upon request
- Participates in weekly and monthly platforms reconciliation activities to ensure data consistency and minimize revenue leakage.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent systems navigation and computer handling skills.