Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
The main purpose of the role is to provide 2nd level support and 3rd level escalation for CS Core to maintain network uptime and service assurance within set key performance indicators.
- Supports new product launches/upgrades/downgrades by implementing work orders or change requests with minimum negative impact on service delivery.
- Performs back-office preventive maintenance activities for data CS core network elements nodes (e.g., HLR/AUC, MBC, STP, HSS, MGW etc.)
- Provide 2nd level support for NOC by resolving escalated faults according to internal SLA’s.
- Produces outage, incident, root cause and data core network `performance reports.
- Engages vendors, customers (internal and external) and other operators on network related issues according to SLA.
- Complies with Spares Management System SLA and Asset Movement.
- Carries out software rollout support (updates, patches etc.), software, hardware, and configuration consistency checks.
- Manages vendor/contractors to ensure delivery of service in line with contract and SLAs through direct reports.
- Adheres to the provisions of the network elements/nodes/sites access in line with Security Policy.
- Ensures that the team and third parties’ compliance with the company SHE policy.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Electronic , Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant post graduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.