Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Customer Experience Lead -Shops & Franchises is responsible for facilitating seamless end to end customer experience for all Shops and Franchises outlets by formulating tactical and operational plan for the touchpoint to offer customer support, track & qualify customer issues, gather feedback from customers and continuously enhance shop processes to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
- Implements the Annual Strategic Plan for Customer Experience touchpoint Shops & Franchises in line with overall Customer Experience strategy.
- Identifies, sets, and agrees short to medium term tactical and operational, goals and objectives to support Head – Customer Engagement in defining a self-service strategy.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with customer service vision and strategies.
- Facilitates clear communication of short to medium term goals and objectives to Direct Channel Shops and Franchises
- Advise the Head – Customer Engagement on customer satisfaction measures, programs, initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric decision processes for Direct Channel Shops and Franchises.
- Ensures and tracks Shop traffic, Support Systems uptime, adherence to Customer Experience processes & procedures by Front Line teams to offer a world class customer service delivery.
- Work with CX Quality section to identify knowledge gaps and implements training and development plans for Shop staff.
- Drive Shops and Franchises initiatives to influence customer sentiments and net promoter score and achieve set customer satisfaction targets.
- Oversees service experience improvement by continually evaluating and redesigning processes, to proactively address customer pain points.
- Develops and oversees implementation of Customer management strategies and effective communication that tracks follow through on customer issues.
- Use business intelligence data to perform end-to-end customer experience gap analysis to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions for Customer Experience Delivery.
- Ensures systems, policies and procedures implementation and adherence (i.e., Technical, IS, SHE, Human Resources, Finance, Customer Services, among others) to avoid fraud, injury and preserve organizational assets.
- Identifies strategic stakeholders within the communities surrounding Direct Shops and Franchises
- Ensures all costs are within the stipulated budget and suggest initiatives to manage costs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Customer Experience Management, Service and/or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ working experience within customer service and or customer experience management in the telecoms sector.