Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Customer Experience Lead – Omnicontact is responsible for operations oversight of outsourced contact centre services covering telephone, email, and social media customer service touchpoints, to ensure there is proper workflow between the business and third-party service provider (Omni Contact) of Contact Centre services, with special attention paid to satisfying the business’ customer experience core objectives, through management of the Service Level Agreement.
- Provides Input into the Annual Strategic Plan for Customer Experience Contact Centre touch point in line with overall Customer Experience strategy.
- Leads the implementation and evaluation of tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align MNO customer service vision and strategies with Contact Centre (Omnicontact)
- Facilitates clear communication of short to medium term goals and objectives to Contact Centre (Omnicontact).
- Liaises with and supports Contact Centre. in the planning and development of their operational plan, with respect to Contact Centre services on offer.
- Implements the Annual Strategic Plan for Customer Experience in line with overall Customer Experience strategy.
- Prepares and obtains agreement and sign-off of the Service Level Agreement with Contact Centre from the Head-Customer Engagement.
- Oversees the development and implementation of support process and procedures for Contact Centre (Omnicontact).
- Analyses output metrics to establish the technical and training support requirements for the Contact Centre (Omnicontact) personnel
- Reviews overall performance of the Contact Centre (Omnicontact) against targets to develop and monitor the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensures service quality KPI’s (including customer satisfaction and customer complaints management) on help lines and social media channels are met
- Ensures follow-up and implementation of corrective action in the event of service failure through raising intra-departmental awareness and solution negotiation
- Works with Contact Centre (Omnicontact) and quality assurance resources to ensure top-class service support and differentiated customer experience standards within the Contact Centre.
- Sets Contact Centre (Omnicontact) prioritization standards and SLAs with back-office support functions across the business
- Regularly meet with Contact Centre (Omnicontact) Management to establish needs and/or recommended revisions to the existing Omni Contact Customer management processes
- Implements a calendar of regular report collation appropriate to the sensitivity and speed of response required for the respective KRA’s throughout the department
- Compiles and provides the Head CX Engagement with feedback reports on departmental performance against objectives within agreed timeframes
- Recommends the implementation of customer experience innovations to improve overall experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Customer Experience Management, Service and/or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years’ working experience within customer service and or customer experience management in the telecoms sector.